Radiant Heat Floor System
This article of Radiant Heat Floor System was posted at September 9, 2017 at 7:56 am. It is uploaded at the Floor category. Radiant Heat Floor System is tagged with Radiant Heat Floor System, Radiant, Heat, Floor, System..
Radiantra•di•ant (rā′dē ənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- emitting rays of light;
bright: the radiant sun; radiant colors.
- bright with joy, hope, etc.: radiant smiles; a radiant future.
- emitted or propagated by radiation.
- noting a partition line having a series of flamelike indentations formed by ogees joined in zigzags;
- (of a charge, as an ordinary) having an edge or edges so formed.
- a point or object from which rays proceed.
- the point in the heavens from which a shower of meteors appears to radiate.
- a refractory absorbing and radiating heat from the flames of a gas fireplace or the like.
Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
The image of Radiant Heat Floor System have 6 photos including Wall Mounted Radiant Heating System, Solar Radiant Floor Heating Loop, Manifold Setup · Manifold SetupFloor HeatingHeating CoolingRadiant ., BUILD-LLC-radiant-heat-09, In-wall Radiant Heating In A House Under Construction Near Denver. | Photo Courtesy, This Infrared-carbon Electric Heating System Is Designed To Go Directly Beneath Surface Flooring.. Here are the photos:
The home frequently has its own persona. Furthermore with cottages or the bungalow are observed in the united kingdom. Do not need to transform the structure of the building is too much, Radiant Heat Floor System designs and classic bungalow compete.
Never questioned an effect, lovely! To be able to keep up with the building's character, the developer Alex St of Kitchen Structure adding a home layout apart from the key building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, great britain could be the building under consideration.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In place of looking to copy the style of the bungalow, Alex E chose to build yet another home design that keep the smoothness with this property and will reduce the complete lodge's architectural change.
More Photos of Radiant Heat Floor System
- The Tile Store Online
- What Is The Movie Flowers In The Attic About
- Belson Outdoors Benches
- Parapet On Roof
- Salt Lake Tile Company
- Wooden Pant Hangers
- Kitchenettes For Sale
- Lowes Kitchens Cabinets
- How To Cut A Tile
- Good Basement Paint Colors
- Asiana Gardens
- Teak Outdoor Lounge Furniture
- Bureau Desk
- Wooden Pant Hangers
- Feeder Team
- The Tile Shop Naperville