Precast Concrete Roof Beam
Precast Concrete Roof Beam was posted on June 17, 2017 at 4:51 pm. It is posted under the Roof category. Precast Concrete Roof Beam is tagged with Precast Concrete Roof Beam, Precast, Concrete, Roof, Beam..
Precastpre•cast (prē kast′, -käst′),USA pronunciation v., -cast, -cast•ing, adj. [Building Trades.]
- to cast (a concrete block or slab, etc.) in a place other than where it is to be installed in a structure.
- (of a building or section) cast before being transported to the site of installation: a precast concrete roof.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Beambeam (bēm),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped esp. for use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal bearing member, as a joist or lintel.
- [Engineering.]a rigid member or structure supported at each end, subject to bending stresses from a direction perpendicular to its length.
- a horizontal structural member, usually transverse, for supporting the decks and flats of a vessel.
- the extreme width of a vessel.
- the shank of an anchor.
- [Aeron.]the direction perpendicular to the plane of symmetry of an aircraft and outward from the side.
- the widest part.
- [Slang.]the measure across both hips or buttocks: broad in the beam.
- See walking beam.
- (in a loom) a roller or cylinder on which the warp is wound before weaving.
- a similar cylinder on which cloth is wound as it is woven.
- the crossbar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales or pans are suspended.
- a ray of light: The sun shed its beams upon the vineyard.
- a group of nearly parallel rays.
- [Radio, Aeron.]a signal transmitted along a narrow course, used to guide pilots through darkness, bad weather, etc.
- [Electronics.]a narrow stream of electrons, as that emitted from the electron gun of a cathode ray tube.
- the angle at which a microphone or loudspeaker functions best.
- the cone-shaped range of effective use of a microphone or loudspeaker.
- [CB Radio Slang.]See beam antenna.
- a gleam;
suggestion: a beam of hope.
- a radiant smile.
- the principal stem of the antler of a deer.
- fly the beam, [Radio, Aeron.](of an aircraft) to be guided by a beam.
- off the beam:
- not on the course indicated by a radio beam.
incorrect: The pollsters were off the beam again for the last presidential election.
- on the beam:
- on the course indicated by a radio beam, as an airplane.
- [Naut.]at right angles to the keel.
- [Informal.]proceeding well;
exact: Their research is right on the beam and the results should be very valuable.
- to emit in or as in beams or rays.
- [Radio.]to transmit (a signal) in a particular direction.
- to direct (a program, commercial message, etc.) to a predetermined audience.
- to emit beams, as of light.
- to smile radiantly or happily.
- beam in, [CB Radio Slang.]to be received under optimum conditions;
be heard loud and clear: They told me I was really beaming in.
This article about Precast Concrete Roof Beam have 9 pictures including Double+T+Beams Products : Precast Products : Columns/Beams For Double, Precast Concrete Company In Peru, Precast Concrete Beams & Columns, Double Tee Floor And Roof, Precast Concrete Beam / Reinforced Concrete / I / Roof, Prefab Beam / Prestressed Concrete / I / Roof Pujol ., Precast Concrete Beams, Precast Concrete Columns, Concrete Wall + IPE, Roof Diagram:
A- Fire Protection Tray. Here are the photos:
But grey is just a basic shade that seems yet easy-to fit with other colors more distinction. So that the selected colour Precast Concrete Roof Beam would work for those who desire to employ basic hues like white. You have to contemplate these ideas and concerns in selecting color combinations to get the combination right paint color. Select a colour to paint the surfaces a shiny shade combinations of dreary.
The shiny colors are recommended listed here is not too dazzling vibrant color, since the color mixture of Precast Concrete Roof Beam with impressive colors can actually create the effect unattractive. Select shades that are vibrant. For example, light lawn green, blue, pink, among others. Even though combination with different shades which are brighter nor prohibited, but you must choose the proper mixture.
Relevant Images of Precast Concrete Roof Beam
- Best Flooring For Homes With Dogs
- Beer Garden Baltimore
- Kitchen Anti Fatigue Mats
- Cathedral Ceiling Living Room
- White Floor Vase Modern
- Low Income 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Turquoise Glass Tile
- Curtains For Small Bathroom Window
- Wooden French Bed
- Exercises For Pelvic Floor
- Furniture Protectors For Pets
- Furniture Store Edina
- Painting Furniture White Antique Look
- Is Hemlock A Hardwood
- Removable Wall Panels For Basement
- Ashley Furniture Grey Sofa