Green Roof Diagram
Green Roof Diagram was uploaded on July 13, 2017 at 12:35 am. This post is uploaded at the Roof category. Green Roof Diagram is tagged with Green Roof Diagram, Green, Roof, Diagram..
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Green Roof Diagram have 10 attachments including Alex Johnson, Alex Johnson, Green-roof-membrane-layers-gardenista, Geofoam Turning Green!, Green Roof System, 25+ Trending Green Roofs Ideas On Pinterest | Earth Sheltered Homes, Sustainable Architecture And Roof Design, Sedum S.Pod Or Modular Sedum Tray Diagram For Green Roof, Structural Considerations. A Green Roof ., Sustainable Home & Garden Products | RLW Roofing Green Roof System, Kempergro Green Roof System Build-up. Here are the images:
Green Roof Diagram design has turned into a favorite type of lots of people to their residence. The design is elegant, easy and contemporary glance has drawn many people to apply for their occupancy. How to get a contemporary look that is modern wonderful? for modern style design comes with an interesting characteristic the furniture is designed.
The look design furnishings give the impact of easy and sunshine within the room's final look. This is purchased from the use of a smooth line that was straight to use white coloring so satisfied clean and light. Another material used is glass content which is reflective and transparent to give the feeling of a more contemporary.
Now with contemporary modern interior planning, room is made brilliant and available with natural light while in the area. To ensure that lighting may be shown across the room inside your home select white floor product. Likewise utilize glass in place of big windows wall product and skylights to create as much as feasible inhouse in light that is sun.