Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3)
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1280 x 1928. It's file size is only 261 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers.
4 photos of Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3)
Explanation of Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Periodpe•ri•od (pēr′ē əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather large interval of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc., because of its particular characteristics: a period of illness; a period of great profitability for a company; a period of social unrest in Germany.
- any specified division or portion of time: poetry of the period from 1603 to 1660.
- a round of time or series of years by which time is measured.
- a round of time marked by the recurrence of some phenomenon or occupied by some recurring process or action.
- the point of completion of a round of time or of the time during which something lasts or happens.
- a specific length of time during school hours that a student spends in a classroom, laboratory, etc., or has free.
- any of the parts of equal length into which a game is divided.
- the time during which something runs its course.
- the present time.
- the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.;
- a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence;
- a sentence, esp. a well-balanced, impressive sentence: the stately periods of Churchill.
- a periodic sentence.
- an occurrence of menstruation.
- a time of the month during which menstruation occurs.
- the basic unit of geologic time, during which a standard rock system is formed: comprising two or more epochs and included with other periods in an era. See table under geologic time.
- the duration of one complete cycle of a wave or oscillation;
the reciprocal of the frequency.
- a division of a composition, usually a passage of eight or sixteen measures, complete or satisfactory in itself, commonly consisting of two or more contrasted or complementary phrases ending with a conclusive cadence.
- Also called period of rotation. the time in which a body rotates once on its axis.
- Also called period of revolution. the time in which a planet or satellite revolves once about its primary.
- See under periodic (def. 5).
- [Class. Pros.]a group of two or more cola.
- noting, pertaining to, evocative of, imitating, or representing a historical period or the styles current during a specific period of history: period costumes; a period play.
- (used by a speaker or writer to indicate that a decision is irrevocable or that a point is no longer discussable): I forbid you to go, period.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3) generally become a position we and relatives athome assemble together. In the two rooms, occasionally lots of activities undertaken furthermore. So the environment becomes hotter and nice for that individuals need excellent light. Below are a few methods from us on your kitchen lighting is attractive and right. Modern chandelier could be found in some models the kitchen.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
The chandelier want to use, we recommend which you choose a chandelier style that is easy to not demonstrate the atmosphere of the crowd within the bedroom were excessive. Holding lights are generally ideal for kitchens with layout that is minimalist. The hanging features an identity that is quite simple so that it seems more stylish as some of the photos above. If you utilize the hanging, make certain, you choose a similar style to maintain pace using the general kitchen your kitchen.
Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers are spread to work with storage or the yard just. Now, the lamp can be utilized too along with your contemporary home style. In reality, utilizing these bulbs, the room feels more adaptable and large; and limit will be the best option for light design of your kitchen area.
In addition to utilizing the type downlight, typically the addition of attractive lights and the attraction of contemporary home style also can add together. Having a contemporary kitchen in your home, you simply change light design's sort for that. Contemporary contemporary home design that was minimalist was, made by common in this nation. Therefore, the lamps employed are simple models with lamp contemporary design that is modern or small lighting.
Among the most important items inside the Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3) the current kitchen is set right light bulbs up. Its purpose, in addition to supporting the lighting, the light also can improve the classy look of your kitchen. Lights are ideal as it will make amazing, for the current kitchen area is not light and gentle to average lighting, but in addition do not help it become also vivid.
Simple and appear more elegant, limit necklaces can typically be coupled with various kitchen layout you have. To produce it more appealing, you can add LED lights on each side of the limit with specified hues and so the house more desirable and modern home.
While in the contemporary home must have two ideas of lighting, specifically lighting complete and aimed lighting. Extensive program light to illuminate inside modern kitchen, as the lamp for light a to greatly help easy the experience of favorites to the whole place.
More Designs of Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2 (good Antique Victorian Chest Of Drawers #3)
- Upper Kitchen Cabinet Depth
- Bench Press Grip Width
- Brighton Gardens Of Northville
- Outdoor Motorized Blinds
- Cheap Kitchen Sink Faucets
- Office Chair Mat For Hardwood Floors
- Heavy Duty Outdoor Furniture
- Basement Egress Window Well
- Freestanding Wooden Pet Gate
- Linen Grommet Curtains
- Pictures Of Metal Roofs On Houses
- Morning Star Flooring
- Free Standing Kitchen Cupboards
- Maggots In House On Floor
- Moss Garden Kit
- Britax Recline Car Seat