ALDO x Julian Louie Sobelslava wedges! I've been wanting this for a while now and when I set my eyes on them in store, it was utter lust at first sight. It was destined to be in my closet.
2. I am LOVING velvet slipper loafers right about now. Especially the ones with a gold emblem printed on the face. It would be lovely to get the personalised ones with my initials....hey! A lady can dream can't she?
3. Barbour Strattford quilted jacket in navy blue. I love that its lady-like, form-fitting one as I think they're just GORGEOUS! With the corduroy detailing as well, absolutely lush.
6. Suede, black wedges. This has been on my shopping list for centuries now, and I'm glad to shift the responsibility of this purchase on to a loving friend or family. There are inexpensive pairs in stores like New Look, but its also running rampant in Office.
7. An iPad 2. What? Dream Big people!
8. Marc Jacobs Black & Gold watch. Two of my favourite colours beautifully united in a beaut of a watch. Been lusting after this watch since I spotted it in store and its been in my dreams since. Make my dreams come true, my lovelies!
9. Alexander Wang Rocco Bag. Blame **Toy for having an uber-long convo with the sales lady in Selfridges and allowing me to fully indulge in a love affair with this bag. The supple leather, the gold studding, the distressed look....it was a match-made in heaven! I've seen replicas but they don't compare to the OG!
11. Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in the original black. On every blogger's 'Must Have Lust List', and I'm no exception.
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Cheers to the 22nd year, here's another great year I shall live to share. Xisses