Currently sitting my final papers so that should explain why I've been so M.I.A. Thanks for all the support on the 1st Round of the BLEURGH Store. More things coming soon, so keep one eye open. Figured I'd get a post out there cos I really missed blogging. I'm SO stressed right now so kinda using this as a de-stresser before getting back to the hard-knock-life *sigh*
Here's a list of things I've been lusting after but I am still yet to get.....
2. Sleeveless Denim Jacket - Am I the only one infatuated with Tinie Tempah's style? (Claim to Fame - I met his mum and BEGGED it to the max last summer as she was at my flatmate's bbq. Asked her if she wanted a drink in Igbo & willingly took part in Ekeitte runs to further my chances of becoming his future wife). This jacket is an ode to his style and his cats roaming the streets....I love this look with khaki or tan shorts and a white tank
5. Flat Top Hat - I REALLY love this accesory on short hair, and as that's what I'll be rocking this summer, it seems only right to add one of these boos to my headcandy collection. I've seen a few I like in TopShop, but on the look-out for a better bargain and unique piece
6. Ear Cuff - I have ALWAYS wanted another piercing for like...forever! But I'm a tad cautious cos I'm going into an academic profession and don't really want further things acting as barriers to job prospects...you know? So I'm ALL FOR ear-cuffs!! I love the spinal ones that curl all around the ear...and it looks GREAT on short hair....(see the trend guys?)
9. Nail Rings - I only JUST fell in love with this after watching my new Youtube BLEURGHsession (Nice Round Brown) go on about stars rockin' this, and since then, I've been hunting these goons like a mutherrrr
10. Ankara Wedges - I know everyone and their grandma went ON about the ALDO court-like wedges like a lightyear ago, but I really was NOT feeling them....until I see these tatas!! Like...come ON! Freakin' angelic beasts! J'adore!!